Monday, February 7, 2011

One Tree Hill

I just want to say that I can't believe I ever stopped watching One Tree Hill!!!!!!!!!! The eighth season is SOOOOOOOOOO good! It's so intense! And I'm really frustrated at this message:

"You have watched 72 minutes of video today. Please wait 30 minutes."

I am at a part where Jamie is stuck in a car in a river and Quin is being chased around her house by a psycho with a knife, and what?? They want me to wait 30 minutes!? Not possible. I am going to force you guys to watch it when you get back. Ohhh and guess what?? Haley is pregnant again! Ohhh how I missed One Tree Hill. haha.

Love you guys!!

3 comments:

  1. VLOG!!!!!
    And I cantwait to watch but VLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh. Oops. I forgot to vlog today, I will next wednesday! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agreeeeeee! no worries, just dont let it happen again! hahahaha! je regole! and woaaah, itll be an epic return. and i watch that tench avenue north song. i about cried! loved it!!! love you guys.. mac, also, whats the time difference between you and the states? it cant be far behind me.....

    ReplyDelete