Thursday, April 28, 2011

BOO:D

wow, its been a while since ive posted on our blog guys and im sorry about that!

i dont actually have anything exciting to say, so sorry to get you all excited for posting for nothing, BUT i just thought id post a message to tell you guys i love you and miss you and all that jazz:D and that SAM! i finished the interview with Robert Pattinson! oh my gosh, just about the funniest thing ive ever seen! i cracked up laughing, especially on how he can talk for so long about nothing at all and how everyone thinks its charming! hahahaha! well have to talk about that soon too:) and Mac-daddy, im dying to know news, so asap, give us some, okay? im waiting to hear you havent died paragliding and if you have.. well.. that would be very sad.. ;)

lator gators! love much<3

4 comments:

  1. I knew you'd love it! Haha. I want to make fun of it with you! lol. I miss bonding while making fun of celebrities and books that we actually like. baha. And Mac, I hope you're having fun! But we need a blog post soon! Or a skype session. That would be even better!!

    (I noticed that I use exclamation points WAY too much and now I'm annoyed with myself. lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! saaame girlie! i miss it soooo much, you really have no idea! and yes! a skype session! pretty pleaseeee? dont be too disappointed, sam, i LOVE your excitfulness:D lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, yay! Just let me know a time! Or just call me and see if I'm online. =]

    ReplyDelete