Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I don't know if you guys have heard much about the royal wedding at all but it was today. It started at 4:00 am here because of the time difference so my mom was watching it when I got up for school. I missed he ceremony part, but I saw the part where they were just parading down the street going to that balcony thing. My mom said that she was waiting for the royal kiss, which is done on the balcony thing. So I was like oh hey! I want to see that too! So I sat around all morning instead of getting ready for school just waiting for them to get there in their carriage. Around 6:40 I was still waiting and waiting and at that point I'm like "Okay, are they ever gunna get there??" And by the time I finally had to leave for school they still hadn't done the royal kiss! Can you believe that? I wasted my whole morning watching them just smile and wave. lol. So I was a little disappointed. And then Ryan Seacrest posted the Royal Kiss video on facebook so I watched it. This is what I was waiting for the entire morning:

http://ryanseacrest.com/2011/04/29/did-you-miss-the-royal-kiss-watch-it-over-over-again-here-video/

All that hype for that? Haha. It was still sweet though. lol

I don't know how royal wedding work so maybe a romantic kiss isn't proper or something. I just couldn't believe that was it. Maybe I'm just weird. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment