Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This is how you spell A-C-A-D-E-M-I-C-A-L-L-Y

I'm not gunna lie, I'm already irritated with school. At this very moment I have chemistry homework that I should be doing, but I just can't find the will power to do it. It's 10:00 pm and my brain is already achedemically fried for tonight from math homework. (Haha, I rest my case! Notice how I spelled academically. Wow Sam.) So I decided to complain about it instead. I know, so much more productive and effective right?

Our first week of block scheduling starts tomorrow! I had it wrong, we have block scheduling on Wednesdays and Thursdays. I get out at 12:55 on Thursday! Incase you were wondering. lol.

So I'm really excited because today is a very special day. It is the 24th of Augest! And if you don't know why this day is so important, get off this blog!! Hehe, only kidding... sort of. The 3rd Hunger Games book, Mocking Jay, came out today! I can't wait to read it. I also really wanna see Vamires Suck. I'm a Twilight fan and everything, but that movie looks hilarious.

Someone else should post something (COUGH COUGH MACKENZIE) because I'm starting to feel like an idiot having the majority of the updates be mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment